Monday 2 June 2014

Meal Planning Monday - Cooking What I've Got

This week is yet another, busy manic week with lining up new tenants, more work coming in online and of course a house to clean following the half term.

So this week, there's stuff in the fridge and freezer that needs to be used, namely a packet of chicken, bacon and fish.



Here's how it's looking...

Monday: Pasta with homemade tomato and cheese sauce with olives (it won't be on the menu again!)

Tuesday: Fish, chips and mushy peas

Wednesday: Thai Red Chicken Curry and Rice

Thursday: Chicken Stir Fry 

Friday: Steak and Kidney and Mash (homemade ready meal)

Saturday: Takeaway

I'm just watching Jamie Olivers Money Saving Meals and I think I'll be trying his hangover noodles for sure!

Back to the post...Hopefully I can save a few pennies this week by using what's in.

This post is linked up to Meal Planning Monday on at Home With Mrs M where I guarantee there will be much more adventurous meal plans!!

Thanks for reading!

Claire :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...