Thursday 6 February 2014

Recommended Reading - Mortgage Free In Three

I have not been approached nor paid to write the following recommendation - I have expressed my opinion as this blog has helped me massively over the last few years.

My favourite blog of all time has to be Mortgage Free in Three which follows Elaine's journey from debt to paying off her mortgage.

I have aspired many times to pay off my mortgage only to become distracted by not watching money or booking a holiday (or three, maybe four?!)

Elaine gives loads of advice, ideas and methods of saving money. 

The key that has changed my mindset is the 10 x 10 square.  She can explain a million times better than I can so click on the link!! (basically, break your target down into 100 units and cross them off one at a time)

So jump on board...have a read and to Elaine - a million thankyous x

2 comments:

  1. I will be sure to check Elaine out, thanks for the recommendation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s true. Paying the mortgage can be a challenging task for some, because of the distractions that keep on coming along the way. It’s a good thing you’ve found your inspiration through Elaine’s blog, and that your mindset on paying your mortgage is back on track. In my opinion, that’s what people need when facing a huge challenge in their life. An inspiration who can relate to your problems, and give helpful advice. Good luck!

    Barry Sutton @ Iron Point Mortgage

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...