Monday 17 February 2014

Meal Planning Monday - Freezer February Week Three!!

If you've read my previous freezer February posts you'll know I'm trying to empty the freezer because it is chokka full of bits and pieces.

Each drawer is STILL about half full and I need to get creative with the contents now. It's half term now so I'm hoping I can get some lunches out of it and get it emptied!!!

This is this week's plan

Monday: fish pie made of the mystery fish I forgot to label

Tuesday: mince plate pie and boiled potatoes

Wednesday: potato and chicken curry

Thursday: tacos with chilli

Friday: toad in the hole and mash

Saturday: take away

Sunday: mystery beef steak with peppercorn sauce

There's loads more meal plans over at Mrs Ms Blog.  There's some amazing plans on a tight budget

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Toad in the Hole is definitely a popular one this week :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your freezer!! You've put together some amazing meals x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...