Monday 14 May 2012

Meal Planning Monday

Since discovering Aldi, we're eating an awful lot better.  I used to have all my shopping delivered from Tesco as I really felt pushing a trolley round was a complete waste of my time.  However, after being faced with a £120 bill and only 3 meals, I am back on the Aldi trail again.  I can get all my meats and veggies for around £55 quid plus I don't spend fortunes on cereal.

Anyway, I digress, here we go for this weeks offerings...

Monday:  James Martin's Shepherds Pie
                (mmm lovely - the shepherds pie that is - with cinnamon in it and lots of celery!)

Tuesday:  Chicken Enchilladas
                (bit of a cheat - out of an Old El Paso Jar, but I just love it)

Wednesday:  Sweet Chilli Salmon with Mushroom Stir Fry

Thursday:  Roast Beef Dinner, with roasties and Yorkshires and lashings of gravy

Friday:  Bangers and Mash Vegetable Volcano
             (it's the only way he'll eat it - sigh)

Saturday:  Curry Night!!

Sunday:  Home made breaded chicken and potato skins

For more meal inspiration, head over to
At Home With Mrs M's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...